Magelia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which can be used to identify you when using this website, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Magelia may change its policy from time to time by updating this page. You should periodically check this page to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from July 1, 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information (including email address)
- demographic information such as zip our postal code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why do we collect this information ?
This information helps us to better understand your needs and provide you with higher-quality service in particular, we collect information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the provided email address.
- We may occasionally contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put into place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that you allow to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or informs you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you individually.. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Most importantly, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which pages you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data that you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, disabling cookies can prevent websites from working correctly, and therefore limits your advantages of using the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, it should be noted that we do not have any control over third-party websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting these sites. These sites are not covered by Magelia’s privacy statement and you should exercise caution and always read the privacy statement when navigating these websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that indicates that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to share your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think might fit your interests, but only after you have granted consent to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we have on file under the French law« informatique et libertés » of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004. If you would like a copy of your personal information on file, please write to Magelia – 4 bis rue de l’avenir – 95110 Sannois - France.
If you believe any information we have regarding you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.